Director - Technology - Risk & Control - BFS (15-22 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - Risk Management, Risk Assessment, Risk Operations, Financial Services, Information Technology, COBIT, COSO, NIST, Head of Technology
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Looking to hire Director Technology (Risk and Control) with relevant BFSI industry experience and strong experience in Risk Management and Risk Operations
Our client is a multinational financial services organization headquartered in UK. It deals in investments, banking, wealth management, etc.
The client is currently looking to hire for the role of Director Technology, Risk & Control based out of Pune.
- Leading and managing the Technology global Services function covering Service Strategy and delivery of Global Services.
- Advising on technology risk identification / assessment / mitigation and response and risk reporting across the relevant transaction cycles within the organization to operate within risk appetite and in compliance with Control Framework.
- Making sure that the Technology Operational Risk metrics, assessments, and reporting are backed by correct data and that effective risk management is demonstrated
- Communicate business risks to stakeholders, undertaking and managing risk & control assessments and presentation at the top level. Also, conducting meeting including them RTB, Audit, CCO teams, etc.
- Lead the Risk and Control team in Asia
- Managing the Regional stakeholders
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on all aspects of technology Risk
- Accountable for managing the financial cost
- Providing support to both Internal and External Audits
- Establishing and maintaining an effective risk culture
- Degree in Maths or computer Science preferred
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in BFSI industry with strong experience in Risk Management & Operations
- Experience in Software development of transactional and analysis/reporting
- Experience in coordinating IT efforts during Internal/External audit and regulatory reviews
- Experience in leveraging IT risk frameworks such as COBIT5, COSO, NIST
- 10+ years of experience in Risk and Control Self Assessments, Technology Consultant Self-Assessment, Audit, Assurance
- Project Management experience and certified in CIS/CISSP/PMP/CRISC would be preferred
- Opportunity to work with the best in the industry
- Market standard remuneration for the perfect candidate
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Rubinder Kaur - +91 124 452 5438
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.