HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:842 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Director - Technology - BFSI (15-22 yrs)
Primary Accountabilities :
1. Oversees the effective delivery of information services to one or more major business areas. Works with senior systems leaders to plan, organize and deliver a comprehensive set of information services which enable the achievement of business and corporate objectives and capitalize on strengths of the IS organization. Directs aspects of the organization to ensure the attainment of our maturity goals.
2. Designs and deploys department structures and teams to effectively accomplish deliverables per the broad company standards on time, on budget and on scope.
3. Develops and executes long and short-term project planning within assigned areas. Determines project workload for team(s). Prioritizes and schedules projects. Executes deliverables through subordinate managers and ensures projects are completed on time and within predefined requirements and budgets. Communicates high level projects status to key stakeholders and makes adjustments as necessary. Accountable for team performance within assigned projects.
4. Accountable for all budget planning and monitoring processes within assigned areas. Implements necessary expense management measures to ensure the group meets its expense management goals.
5. Estimates staffing needs and schedules and assigns projects/work for the department. Makes decisions on pay, performance, appraisals, work schedules, discipline and hiring.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent experience. Master's degree in related systems or business field is desired.
- Minimum fifteen (15) years progressive systems management experience in the financial services industry preferably in the retirement domain.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements :
- Flexibility on working hours including being on-call as and when necessary to maximize the overlap and interactions with the globally dispersed development teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.