Consultant at Bean HR Consulting
Views:2813 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Director - Technology (15-21 yrs)
Role: Director of Technology
Experience: 15+ Years
- Apply in-depth knowledge of multiple programming languages, associated frameworks, and the tool ecosystem to create elegant solutions to problems.
- Adopt new languages and new paradigms applying them to the problem domain where they deliver significant benefit.
- Test drive features in applicable programming language and be comfortable with the TDD cycle.
- Shape the wider application landscape.
- Apply distributed programming models (e.g. Actor frameworks) appropriately.
- Model multiple domains, articulating contexts & boundaries and articulate the rationale behind them.
- 15+ years of experience as a Hands-On technical leader working across a mix of consumer, enterprise, and internal tools.
- Solid understanding of networking and systems engineering.
- Solid understanding of Security and Identity Engineering.
- Solid foundation in design, data structures and algorithms, and strong analytical and debugging skills with customer-facing products experience.
- Must be from the Unix background, with experience in Marketing Services Platform and worked in AEM and Hybris would be a plus point
- Good understanding of private and public cloud design considerations and limitations in the areas of virtualization, global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing, networking, massive data storage.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills along with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop high-quality code that can lead to rapid delivery. Ruthlessly pursuing continuous integration and delivery. Committing code early and often, with an understanding of version control & branching strategies.
- Build manageable code and observe basic hygiene practices.
- Follow the best practices of continuous BDD/TDD/Performance/Security/Smoke testing.