Managing Partner at Mindfield Resources
Views:2947 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Director - Technical & Engineering - FMCG (20-30 yrs)
Our client is a sizable conglomerate operating in various business activities around the world as a multinational company and managing companies in different economic sectors.
Your Role :
You will be responsible for setting and ensuring the implementation of engineering, operations and manufacturing standards for different sectors including, but not limited to, Food, FMCG, and Heavy Industry. You would be expected to formulate solutions for improving quality, cost and service efficiency as well as the people performance to ensure customer satisfaction and achieving business goals. Along with leading projects for new products, your Key Responsibilities would encompass the following :
- Heading all the manufacturing plants in Yemen region
- Assess manufacturing processes in place and develop improvement plans to ensure high quality and cost-effectiveness and compliance with (internal/external) regulations through automation, training, implementing industry best practices etc.
- Support the implementation of NPDs (New products development) plans
- Manage operational challenges to ensure production plans are not interrupted
- Provides continuous reports analysis to support decisions
- Responsible for meeting production and quality targets efficiently
- Assure that safety training for all site personnel is conducted in a timely, efficient and complete manner
Must Haves :
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
- Engineering Degree is must
- 15 to 20 years- experience in production and engineering experience within a multinational company in emerging markets and thus, sensitive and understanding to different cultures and social norms
- Possess solid project management skill. Lean and Six Sigma experience is a plus
- Ability to manage operations remotely
- Must be a balanced ability to see the - big picture-, identify trends while at the same time ensuring effective implementation of set plans
- Has strong leadership, motivating and influencing personality either with own team or other involved stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.