Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:3737 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Director/Technical Director - Strategy & Operations - Telecom Sector - Big4 (11-17 yrs)
Director / Technical Director (Big4) - Strategy & Operations - Telecom sector
Individual should be from consulting background and should have significant experience in Telecom sector. The individual should have led multiple assignments in this domain.
The individual will be responsible for generating revenues, leading teams and engagement delivery in India and overseas markets in the telecommunications sector. The individual will be responsible for driving consulting business with specific focus in telecommunications in a number of developed and emerging markets.
Individual should have strong technical expertise in telecom network domain related functions - radio, transmission or core under any of the functions - network planning, network operations, network governance, new technology selection and implementation.
Individual should have led the initiatives involving network technology selection and implementation and/ or cost reduction and/ or managed services/ managed capacity governance and/ or network quality improvement amongst others.
The Individual should have worked on telecom network (LTE, 3G, 2G - Core, Transmission, Radio) Assessments, Operational Excellence, Quality and Cost,
- Business process transformation
- Cost reduction (both Capital and Operational Expenditure) and benchmarking
- Managed Capacity and Managed Services reviews and benchmarking
- New technology selection and implementation roadmaps
- Customer experience (independent network quality assessments)
- Network launch readiness
- Development of in-house models for assessments on technology selection, commercial feasibility amongst others
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.