Director - Taxation - BPO/ITeS - CA (10-13 yrs)
- Will be leading tax planning to deliver competitive advantage and also would be responsible for managing compliances and litigations for the group entities
- Exposure in Effective Tax rate reduction (ETR) thru various strategic initiatives
- Employee taxation and Social Security
- Transfer Pricing (TP) Planning/ Management and Compliance
- Corporate & VAT tax planning & compliance
- Preparation and review of the quarter and year-end tax provisions
- Effective Cash Flow Planning and Working Capital Management
- Hands-on experience on GST in India
- Ensure all direct and indirect compliances on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis as per the applicable taxation laws.
- Coordinate with subject matter experts (SMEs) as well as conduct research on a broad range of US domestic, international and SEZ tax matters to support positions taken on tax return
- Recommend tax strategies that align with the business goals of the organization
- Handling Transfer pricing, International tax, cross-border transaction issues, SEZ Taxation. Handling Advance Pricing Agreement (APA) for a complex inter-company transaction
- Ensure minimum tax leakage and smooth closure of audit, assessment, investigation and enquiries from Income Tax, GST, Service Tax, VAT departments
- Ensuring timely compliance of SEZ & RBI related compliances.
- CA with 10-13 years of experience in handling Taxation function with regards to USGAAP/IFRS.
- Should have strong experience in functions like International Taxation, US Taxation, Effective Tax Rate Reduction, SEZ and other tax optimal structures
- Comfortable working as an Individual contributor and ready to get hands-on with day to day taxation operations by himself.
- Should have effective leadership qualities to manage a team.
- Must be a highly energetic personality that fits well in the culture of the organization.
- Candidate should preferably from IT/ITES as an industry or Big4s with strong knowledge of the IT/ITES industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.