Manager Talent Team at ACZ Global Pvt Ltd
Views:268 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Director - Taxation - Big4 (10-25 yrs)
Job details :
Proposed designation - Director
Role type - Individual contributor
Reporting to - Partner
Geo to be supported - US
Roles & responsibilities :
Capability Leader :
- The Role is responsible for collaborating to build and manage professional, tax technical and technological capability for the team in line with overall US BTS strategy.
- Ensure that tax technical capability for US BTS Corporate team is aligned with US firm across all grades
- Own and manage career architecture for tax professionals
- Enable and build productive relationships with external entities to position tax as preferred partner
- As a leader, you need to understand and support change management activities and transformational projects including driving the implementation
- Responsible for succession planning for the US BTS Tax team and ensure steady talent pipeline for future
Delivery Leader :
- Responsible for end to end delivery for a significant size of business in US BTS Corporate Tax compliance work
- Ensures adherence with all US and company compliance requirements
- Accountable for Corporate Tax delivery within agreed timelines and product Quality in line with company standards
- Work is delivered in line with agreed budgets and over runs are proactively managed
- Key cost/operational metrics for the teams are in line with BTS cost/operational metrics
- Set and achieve Global People Survey (GPS) scores for tax teams in line with the US BTS goals
- Assist US BTS Tax Leadership team with financial forecasting and budgeting and drive fiscal prudence for the Corporate Tax team
Stakeholder Management and Business Development :
- Nurture and manage key relationships with senior BTS US tax leaders across US member firm network and external entities, positioning BTS US tax practice as the preferred service provider and employer of choice. - Identify and build on leads and leverage relationship to expanding scope and coverage
- Understand and identify new business opportunities with new tax laws/regulations.
- Cross sell capability on specialty services etc. Process Excellence - Regularly review of the Internal and external processes for a lean solution
Preferred technical & functional skills :
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills both written and verbal. Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear.
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work. Sustains a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work.
- A keen eye with attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize workloads.
- Good Microsoft office skills.
- Strong analytical and advisory skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.