Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:3367 Applications:417 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Director - Talent Management/Employee Engagement - BFSI (12-17 yrs)
HR Leadership role-
Director HR-Employee Development & Talent Management - Bangalore
Our Client looking for Seasoned HR professional with 12-14 years of experience, who will play a key role in helping to build the learning culture & run talent management programs in the organization. In this role, you will partner with the Head HR, HRBP's and business stakeholders and play a critical role in strategizing & deliver learning & development, talent management interventions to strengthen the people capability. It will also involve taking on special projects as and when assigned by the business.
- Collaborate with the business team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating talent management issues and solutions as appropriate. Responsible for delivering the programs as assigned under talent management
- Connect closely with all levels of the organization, identify employees- thoughts and expectations and assist line managers in working out effective and feasible personal development plans for employees
- Manage the Organization's Development Program from Talent management perspective
- Ensure robust talent pipeline and review the internal talent movement processes, opportunities, timelines and specific programs needed for effective succession planning
- Obtain feedback, analyze and constantly evolve culture to meet the changing needs of the environment. Strategize ways to enhance teamwork and working across functions.
- Design, lead, and implement learning programs across the company that align with organizational strategic priorities using a holistic approach to learning & development; self-directed, experiential, classroom, virtual etc
- Bring the concept to life by engaging employee's and driving a learning culture across the organization using innovative techniques
- Learning Needs Analysis; identifying themes and learning focus area's at the functional level and identifying solutions to meet identified needs
- Conceptualize and build learning tool on the HR system, lead the familiarization, drive engagement and usage of the same
- Support orientation program for new employee- s; input into the content and how to evolve to ensure strong first impressions and appropriate learning is provided from day one
- Develop and build strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that learning and development initiatives are appropriately promoted and align with both team and organization-wide needs
- Strong partnership with HRBP's and other HR function's to ensure visibility on work in progress, projects upcoming and cross-HR project alignment with L&D strategy
- Involvement in crafting high potential and top talent development programs to ensure retention and growth of key talent Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of learning and development programs to create a culture of continuous development and understand its impact
- Provide input and outcome data on learning impact in reports to management and partners
- Lead project plans and keep track of initiatives as needed
Experience & Skills :
- Proven experience using a high touch and consultative approach: excellent relationship management and communication and influencing skills; ability to communicate effectively and credibly, both verbally and in writing, with audiences at all management levels
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction; self-starter with a solution-oriented mindset; ability to build and implement solutions from scratch in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Passionate about learning - understand the importance and value of investing in and developing people and sharing that knowledge; bring strong L&D experience and expertise to the team
- Understanding & experience of talent management initiatives. Openness to learn and help in other special projects in the HR function.
- Experience with coaching and leadership development is a plus but not essential
- 12+ years of progressive experience in HR
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.