Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:575 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Director - Talent Development - BPO/IT (14-17 yrs)
Director- Talent Development
The incumbent will be responsible for developing solutions that maximize the capability of its workforce and enhances associate learning experience. work with key business stakeholders and HR business partners, to build holistic solutions that optimize associate performance and delivers key learning imperatives for the organization.
- The role involves a combination of strategic thinking & design, program management and seamless execution of programs and activities that are focused on the learning experience.
- Lead one of the learning solutions hub while connecting with business stakeholders to understand and agree on the need and baseline of the current state of the learning solution
- Conceptualise and design a holistic solutions based on primary and secondary research based on trends and benchmarks across industry
- Partner with the talent and learning solution leads in socializing the concepts/framework with senior leadership
- Implement and ensure excellence in execution of learning solutions
- Define lead and lag measures to track progress
Candidate Description :
- MBA with specialization in HR
- 14 -17 years of experience designing, developing, and implementing a variety of learning solutions including leadership development
- Experience in technology / financial services industry preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.