Talent Advisory Partner at Catalyst Solutions
Views:11498 Applications:1100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Director - Talent Acquisition - Internet/Online (10-16 yrs)
- Engage with HR and business leadership in addressing key recruitment challenges, developing the strategic approach for and leading initiatives in sourcing, assessment and other areas to support all recruiting teams.
- Create strategy and thought leadership for all of APAC while leading and developing a passionate team of Recruiters dedicated to optimizing the candidate experience and becoming an employer of choice.
- Manage and deliver on Groupon's headcount goals for our APAC region.
- Gather market intelligence on talent, competitor landscape, and APAC recruitment trends and practices, providing guidance and support as needed to Recruiting Leads.
- Develop and implement methodologies for recruitment dashboards and supporting analytically-driven practices to optimize performance.
- Encourage innovation, enhancements and efficiencies in current and new recruiting processes and systems.
- Implement and maintain governance around structured, bias-free interviewing and partner with Global Tech Recruiting Leader to drive consistency and quality in the Groupon Bar Raiser Program.
- Collaborate with Talent Leaders in North America and EMEA to create global solutions and share best practices.
- Partner with our Global Employment Branding team to develop a compelling employee value proposition, based on specific country needs and challenges, to attract the best talent.
- Leverage data to make decisions and to influence senior business leaders.
- 5+ years leading high performance recruiting teams across APAC
- 10+ years handling the end-to-end recruitment life cycle
- Experience leading recruiting organizations for technology recruiting and non-tech recruiting ideally within an e-commerce company
- Demonstrated track record of working with executive teams on capacity planning, recruiting strategy, delivery and data driven decision making.
- You have a track record of leading a team to strong performance and growing teams
- Exposure and understanding of the most current recruiting and sourcing tools and strategies
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and show resilience in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Skilled in mentoring, developing, and motivating teams
- Exhibit a high degree of ownership required to succeed in a high growth organization.
- Effectively articulate business value through multiple ways of communication