Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:650 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Director - Talent Acquisition - BPO/Shared Services (15-24 yrs)
Director Talent Acquisition - Bulk Hiring (Shared Services)
- The person will be responsible for developing appropriate Talent Acquisition strategies and managing end to end Talent Acquisition process. He / She will be responsible for hiring and on boarding talent across all positions.
- Coordinate with respective functional heads to define recruitment requirements, job specifications, interview processes. Define and implement
- Ensure all recruitment metrics are met.
- Define and implement creative sourcing strategies to source from colleges, workplaces, databases.
- Create/define dashboards/metrics/measurements of success and conduct regular reporting of those to the key stakeholders.
- To ensure all positions are closed within TAT.
- To ensure the ideal source mix is maintained to be cost effective
- To be innovative & think out of the box to source & attract talent
- To have in depth understanding of the company & its policies to pitch correctly to the candidates
- Build, mentor, and lead a team of recruitment specialists.
- Maximize ROI on recruitment costs and increase recruitment efficiencies.
- Optimum utilization of various channels of sourcing available with focus on direct channels like social media sites, blogs and job sites, employee referrals and less dependency on recruitment consultants.
- Work on recruitment related projects.
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Lead all sourcing strategies
- Manage external partnerships with colleges, job boards and HR software vendors
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities
- Prepare and review our annual recruitment budget
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication)
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
- Manage, train and evaluate our team of recruiters
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire
Qualification And Experience:
1. 15+ years of experience in Bulk recruitment in a BPO or Shared Services
2. Strong in financials and analytics.
3. Demonstrable creativity with respect to sourcing candidates, marketing the brand etc.
4. Experience of handling multiple offices across regions.
5. Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Director or similar role
6. Demonstrable experience managing full cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
7. Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
8. Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
9. Good team-management abilities
10. Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Mobile : 9873663105
Offices : Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai