Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:513 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Director - Talent Acquisition - BPO/ITeS (15-21 yrs)
Leadership opportunity for Director - Talent Acquisition
POSITION TITLE : Director Talent Acquisition
REPORTS TO : Global TA leader
DEPARTMENT NAME : Human Resource
LOCATION : Bangalore
EMPLOYMENT : TYPE Permanent
Job Description :
- Responsible for managing end to end recruitment process for specified business unit and deliver to the hiring needs of the business as per SLA and Cost. Partner with business to resolve recruitment challenges with appropriate use of MI and data/MIS
- Building talent pipelines for current and future job openings.
- Managing our external partnerships with colleges, job boards and external hiring vendors.
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities.
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans.
- Good understanding of IT and Non IT domains relevant to the business.
- Ability to build strong EVP to attract best talent.
- Deliver on the hiring requirements as per agreed SLAs, with focus on agreed source mix.
- Participate in Projects & Strategic initiatives at a team/ organizational level
- Mentor and coach team members and support them achieve their targets.
- Communication on hiring status and timely responsiveness to Business queries
- Candidate management - Net Promoter Score.
- Act as the go-to contact for all the hiring managers and ensure proper stakeholder engagement. Exhibits strong relationships & equity skills.
- Strong market acumen & comparator knowledge.
- Constantly drive to the recruitment/HR//Risk as per defined process adherence with accuracy & timeliness of data capturing with almost no defects.
- Impart training and identify developmental needs for up skilling the team members
- Ensure program level operational KPIs agreed with stakeholders are met.
- Be Industry focused, keep up breast with Industry practices
- Strong negotiation and data analytics skills.
- Good knowledge of sourcing tools and technologies including social media platforms.
- 15+ years of relevant industry experience in recruitment.
- MBA/ MSW in Human Resource Management.
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Associate Director/ Director or similar role
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.