Consultant at LeadHire
Views:8035 Applications:1737 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1724
Director - Supply Chain/Logistics Operations - eCommerce (8-16 yrs)
As the Director for Logistics Operations, you will be responsible for managing the logistics operations through the 3PL partners, developing new and managing existing relationships with logistics partners and developing supply chain capabilities to ensure cost reduction, quality improvement and business defensibility.
- You will be an entrepreneurial professional, with 8-16 years of experience, across functions at strategic levels.
- You should have very good macro and micro understanding of the logistics and eCommerce sector. A strong professional drive, and passion to make a meaningful difference to India's future in SMB, logistics and tech space are qualities that will differentiate the successful candidate.
Key Responsibilities :
- Director - LOPS will lead, build and scale all operational processes of logistics operations.
- Solving logistics and supply chain challenges for our shippers
- Working with product development, customer support/success and sales closely to drive product and business strategy
- Driving important logistics SLAs - Pickup, Delivery, RTO, NDR, COD payment etc for all courier companies, driving the same through process and product improvement.
- Reducing RTO% for clients through innovation in process and product
- Negotiate with 3PL Service Providers in terms of Cost, SLA, process etc.
- Introduction of local/regional 3PL providers for better proximity & cost advantage
- RL (Reverse Logistics) Management from Customers
- Liaison with Service Provider & Commercial regarding Bill Checking, Payments, refunds & reconciliation/COD reconciliation.
- Resolve Vendor grievances & claims against Vendors/Customers/Distributors
- Lead strategic initiatives to deliver on business KPIs
- Insure a competitive pricing advantage over our competitors.
- Responsible for developing and scaling our logistic network design and distribution plan in line with the shipper requirements
- Envision and execute on-ground pilots around solving critical challenges around the first mile, line-haul and last-mile services using ecosystem partners Manage a team of 14+ in the logistics operations team, including Senior Managers & Managers.
- Create best in class shipper experience by designing a robust process.
- Responsible for overall logistics service provider management including relationship management and SLA and contract management
- Effectively communicate with team members