Assistant General Manager - Recruitment at CII - Model Career Center
Views:1320 Applications:332 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Director - Supply Chain - FMCG/Retail - NIT/IIT (8-13 yrs)
Director - Supply Chain - NIT/IIT
Accountabilities & its Metrics
Procurement and Sourcing :
1. Develop and enhance sourcing strategies for all of more than 1500 SKUs ranging from groceries to disposables to fixed assets ensuring quality and lowest costs across geographies.
2. Developing vendors across India and China to fuel the company's rapid expansion plans.
3. Develop SKU-level supply and demand planning models ensuring optimum stocks levels are maintained avoiding stock-outs, over-stocking and expiry.
4. Ensuring all vendor payments are happening on time as per agreed credit cycle
5. Managing team of 6-8 procurement specialists quality and lowest costs across geographies.
Warehouse Operations :
1. Managing flawless Warehousing operations across all regions
2. Ensure OTIF% (On-time In-Full) metrics of warehouse are meeting targets
3. Devise strategy to optimize warehousing cost
4. Keep Warehouse inventory variance in check
5. Production and Commissary operations: Manage 24-7 central commissary operations across all regions ensuring OTIF % metrics are maintained
6. Ensure food safety and quality standards are maintained
7. Ensure production infrastructure, plan and manpower is updated as per increasing cafe numbers
1. Manage optimized third-party cold logistics for daily delivery to cafes as per defined delivery schedule
2. Optimize cold logistics cost as per increasing cafe numbers
3. Ensure defined food safety temperature conditions are maintained while delivering at cafes
Key Competencies :
- Bachelors Degree From One Of IITs/NIT
- Have A Minimum Of 8 Years Of Experience Working In A Startup Leading Operations Or Supply Chain
- Comfortable In Working In An Unstructured Environment
- Should Be A People Leader
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.