Talent Acquisition at IRIS Corporate
Views:1897 Applications:493 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Director - Supply Chain Design - FMCG/FMCD (12-18 yrs)
What you will do:
- Design supply chain with a business view of 2-3 years which is scalable, modular and can be replicated across assets. Provide inputs on innovative ways in which Company can provide its main client a competitive edge in the market.
- Follow customer requirements, competition, market developments and trends in technology and state of the art eCommerce retail logistics management and their impact on the planned future state of the network.
- Understand the future impact of the business development on logistics requirements in the existing networks and proactively simulate and suggest changes for optimization.
- Solid experience and In-depth understanding of FC processes with a track record of successful program/project delivery using design-thinking methodologies/ framework, tools and techniques.
- Manage region-specific distribution network redesign projects by applying proven best practices, market understanding and making the best use of resources.
- Ensure that the network is aligned towards the new business development areas that impact logistics requirements for e.g. groceries & food products that would require cold chain facilities within the network.
- Review and provide direction for the upgrade of the IT platforms & applications to support the design, management and operations of the logistics & supply chain network.
- Create Investment Proposals. Document, present and get it approved
- Monitor and analyze performance on an ongoing base, and in the case of deviations, drive improvements.
- Build a skilled and motivated team within the Network Design group who have the necessary skills & capabilities to handle the scale and complexity demanded by the network. Develop and mentor a strong second line of leadership.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields
- 12+ years of business experience in areas relevant to supply chain optimization, such as operations research, supply chain management, logistics, or R&D with minimum 2 years experience in Logistics Optimization and Design
- Strong Data and Analytics capabilities Well versed in end-to-end data and analytics: mining and extracting, cleansing and formatting, structuring and analyzing, and garnering information and insights. Ability to leverage large amounts of complex data sets to support business decisions by telling the story with data.