Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:2722 Applications:578 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Director - Strategy - Startup - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/XLRI (12-16 yrs)
We are looking to hire Director - Strategy with one of the Well funded start ups in Bangalore.
This role is expected to apply his/her professional knowledge and expertise to support in strategic business planning activities. We are looking for someone who will work closely with senior executives to advance strategically important projects and action the communication to key external and internal stakeholders and shareholders.
Key Result Areas :
MBA from Premier B School with strong analytical capabilities, project management & project deployment experience, should be working advisory role with a consulting outfit or a part of strategy team preferably in a start up.
- Work with the leadership team on design and deployment of both short-term and long-term strategic business objectives
- Bring key business insights and trade-offs to the table for management decision making
- Responsible for the annual and 3-year planning cycle of the company
- Participate in key organization strategic initiatives
- Partner with other functions including sales, operations, human resources among others in deployment of a diverse set of business initiatives
- Provide inputs on organization goals to business planning, F&A and other functional teams to drive the organization agenda
- Undertake market & financial analysis of key competitors and share feedback with management
- Deployment of balanced scorecard across the leadership team of the organization in line with organization objectives
- Support representation of organization performance to shareholders and investors by the management team
Carry out specific management projects relating to the strategic roadmap, corporate strategy, business planning, investor relations, valuation activities, M&A related decisioning.
Conduct Industry and competitor analysis including monitoring of industry trends, participation in select industry benchmark surveys, tracking of competitor trends, performance and developments.
Key Skills :
1. Excellent analytical skills, including P&L, valuation methodologies, financial accounting, data comprehension, inference development.
2. Strong communication skills, including being effective while interacting with senior executives.
3. Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
4. Demonstrated Project Management skills with the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion.
5. Must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
6. Coordinate cross-functional teams to ensure project deliverables.
7. Ability to adapt in a dynamic environment, have high personal and professional integrity.
8. Advanced skills in MS Office (including highly developed proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint).
1. MBA from Tier 1/ Premier Institute
2. Prior experience in strategy/ management consulting