Views:3128 Applications:872 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:835
Director - Strategy - Consulting Firm (15-20 yrs)
Director - Strategy - Singapore
Job Responsibilities :
- The Director will typically have day-to-day responsibility for supporting business development and delivering engagements or major modules of large projects to drive strategic transformations.
- This will entail developing corporate, business unit and digital strategy, guiding organizations to transform its capabilities across areas such as customer insight, growth strategy, market Entry etc.
- Directors are expected to Lead and act as an exemplary role model for leaders at all levels, whilst continuously promoting a sense of loyalty and energizes others to act. Build and sustain a high performance culture by cultivating and amplifying individual and team strengths.
- Successful candidates will have Master's degree from a top-tier academic institution, have at least 15+ years of relevant business experience, and the ability to meet each of the following criteria:
- A strong and demonstrated track record in strategy consulting especially within financial services with experience of engaging in strategic issues for senior level clients including C-Suite executives;
- Having demonstrated business development and consulting sales in previous roles is mandatory
- Experience and skills to drive insights, develop initiatives and engage stakeholders across different functions to set strategic directions and rationale that lead to operational change and execution
- Strong understanding of the financial services industry and latest shifts in the market across a breadth of topics such as consumer and SME banking, Corporate and transaction banking, consumer payments and asset/wealth management
- Experience with digital strategy engagements within financial services such as innovation strategy, value proposition design, ecosystem approaches, etc will be considered valuable
- Excellent academic credentials for both undergraduate and graduate coursework;
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Leadership qualities, project management skills, and the ability to mentor;
- Willingness and ability to take initiative and learn independently;
- MBAs from leading institutions will be preferred -
Personal Qualities Valued :
- Intellectually powerful and agile: curious, rigorous, and creative
- Emotionally intelligent: high ability to build strong relationships that inspire openness and trust; to collaborate in teamwork settings with colleagues and clients; and to balance inquiry and advocacy in all personal interactions
- Comfortable with working on difficult issues where there can be no definitive - right- answer; patient in the face of uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity
- Capable of working on multiple, overlapping tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to take initiative and make things happen with moderate supervision and guidance