Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:1003 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Director - Strategy & Business Design - Financial Services (15-25 yrs)
Director - Strategy & Business Design - Financial Services - Malaysia
Our client is world's top 5 ( Big 5 ) consultancy company. They works with the world's leading and most ambitious corporations, governments and social sector organizations to drive growth on the issues that are most important to them. To that end, the firm has developed client advisory content and services in the areas we think are critical to growth: corporate and business unit strategy, marketing and sales, organization and leadership, innovation, national economic development, and social impact.
Interested candidates must contact S Krishnan at 0091 8309618146,
Who are eligible :
Market experience : Any candidate who has worked in APAC, or SE Market .
Clients : Must have dealt with clients in banking or insurance Segment
Other positions include : Manager or Sr Manager
Salary : USD : 200000 to 250000/-
VISA : client will arrange the family VISA
We are seeking a highly skilled individual to join our client's Strategy team as a Director focused on the Financial Services industry. You will be leading and working in a team to solve complex client issues that span across geographies mainly in SE Asia.
Our strategy team works on some of the most important and crucial issues faced by our clients and supports the decision makers at Executive Level in answering complex strategic questions. You will work with Executives from many leading financial services firms on a broad range of complex strategy engagements. Equally important, you will not only advise these clients, but also help them with driving change throughout the organization.
- The Director will typically have day-to-day responsibility for supporting business development and delivering engagements or major modules of large projects to drive strategic transformations.
- This will entail developing corporate, business unit and digital strategy, guiding organisations to transform its capabilities across areas such as customer insight, sales, marketing, product development, customer service and organizational structure.
- A Director frequently leads and/or support business pursuits and manages a team of consultants and senior consultants.
We believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Directors across our Firm are expected to:
- Lead and act as an exemplary role model for leaders at all levels, whilst continuously promoting a sense of loyalty and energizes others to act.
- Build and sustain a high-performance culture by cultivating and amplifying individual and team strengths.
- Develop and sustain long-term, trust-based relationships with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Manage the sustainable development of a strong pipeline of talent for current and future success, by driving a talent experience that differentiates our client.
- Lead behavioral and cultural change through a supportive, collaborative and highly inclusive environment where team members feel supported, respected and engaged.
Education and experience:
- Degree in top tier academic institution
- 15 years of relevant strategy consulting experience within Financial Services with exposure of engaging in strategic issues for senior level clients including C-Suite executives
- Having demonstrated business development and consulting sales in previous roles is mandatory
- Experience and skills to drive insights, develop initiatives and engage stakeholders across different functions to set strategic directions and rationale that lead to operational change and execution
- Strong understanding of the financial services industry and latest shifts in the market across a breadth of topics such as consumer and SME banking, Corporate and transaction banking, consumer payments, asset/wealth management and Insurance domain
- Experience with digital strategy engagements within financial services such as innovation strategy, value proposition design, ecosystem approaches, etc will be considered valuable
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Leadership qualities, project management skills, and the ability to mentor;
- Willingness and ability to take initiative and learn independently;
- Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.