Lead - Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:1965 Applications:711 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Director - Strategic Partnership & Alliance - BFSI/Online/Retail (10-20 yrs)
Looking for someone who has done exclusive large alliances and partnerships in the field of eCommerce, retail, insurance companies, banks, NBFC etc.
What Do We Need ?
We are looking for an extremely bright, experienced person of strategic partnerships that loves the idea of growing a business through partner relationships!
This position is responsible for driving the development of a robust partner ecosystem that leverages the association management technology to deliver value to customers and business partners.
These relationships include Integration partners, service partners with Insurance, large banks, e-commerce, news network and more. Driving top of the funnel traffic. The focus is to drive revenue and create a tightly integrated ecosystem to ensure customer retention.
This is a hands-on role working with our existing and new partners and key accounts, as well as managing the relationships and ensuring that client satisfaction, revenue growth, partner engagement, technical fit and support of the partners are reaching desired metrics.
1. Develop a partner ecosystem strategy and roadmap - example insurance companies, banks, news aggregators, and ecommerce companies.
2. Identify and qualify companies whose value propositions will be enhanced by working in partnership with company to develop a technology enabled partner ecosystem
3. Develop business models and financial arrangements that are accretive to Company, its partners and customers
4. Prioritize and execute strategy
5. Develop and execute partnership agreements
6. Onboard and support new partners as they join and grow the company ecosystem
7. Develop partner engagement initiatives; forecast for strategic changes; and establish a repeatable process of defining success and growth metrics
8. Organize events to attract new partnership opportunities
9. Develop and manage strategic account plans and key executive relationships, including growth opportunities, action planning, day-to-day relationships and business growth forecasting.
10. Grow partners activation levels through co-marketing and public relation opportunities.
11. Target partnerships that will create innovative solutions for current unmet needs and challenges.
12. Lead strategic work streams and infuse partner feedback into the product development lifecycle.
13. Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams (product, engineering, customer operations, marketing and sales) to execute projects and products, develop work plans, lead analyses, and develop and communicate the final recommendations.
14. Analyze trends and pilot program learning, develop solid strategic go-to-market plans and collaborate on the preparation and delivery of strategic partner presentations.
15. Proactively monitor and communicate partner usage, adoption and performance metrics, working to identify potential solutions for improvement; conduct periodic strategic business and operations reviews with the company, and its partners
Skills and Qualifications.
- Masters or MBA (Marketing/Strategy/Consulting/Sales preferred) from leading Business schools
- Min 10 years experience
- Successful track record in strategic partnerships
- Excellent leadership, communication, stakeholder management and decision-making skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and experience running a business (unit) with responsibility for sales and P&L
- Strategic and analytical thinker with experience selling major deals/partnerships and influencing decision makers
- Worked in multiple geographies
- Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.