Consultant at RGF Select India
Views:11698 Applications:897 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Director - Strategic HR - Internet/Online (12-18 yrs)
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives
- Carries out organization assessments, makes recommendations for change, helps design new structures and jobs, and works to redesign management processes to meet quality standards. Helps establish organization-wide processes that create organization health and employee satisfaction.
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan. Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organisation, as and when they occur
- Conduct training needs analysis and designs and implement a training plan with input from business heads. Manage costs to budget.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountability, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
- Actively promote the assimilation of Organizational Effectiveness and Change Management competencies in the Business Partner organization through education, partnership, and consultation.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Responsible for streamlining and implementing HR programmes and policies as required by the management and to manage every aspect of employee development and relations.
- Heading and managing recruitment and staffing, talent management, attrition, performance management, organization development, branch offices administration and training and development.
- Responsible for formulating effective strategies to curb attrition
- Plan for employees performance appraisal; develop tools for appraisal, job evaluation and development.
- Initiative for employee engagement programme and boost employee morale.
- Can quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with department managers. Demonstrable maturity, professionalism and gravitas
- Ability to recognise the value and responsibility of working in a team, actively supports and develops team members, quick to identify and problem solve any issues
- Demonstrate an understanding of personalities and behavioural styles in order to work collaboratively with a variety of people and to make informed decision around resourcing, reporting structures and relationships.
- Demonstrate an understanding of personalities and behavioural styles in order to work collaboratively with a variety of people and to make informed decision around resourcing, reporting structures and relationships
- Effectively plans ahead to anticipate problems, plans for worst-case and best-case scenarios