Director at Emploi Globale Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2345 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Director - Strategic Accounts - Consultative Sales (7-15 yrs)
Strategic Accounts Director
- The primary responsibility of the strategic account manager is to serve as the primary point of contact between a company and its customer base, including providing official communication in both directions.
- The strategic account manager works for the customer as much their employer, and it is their task to ensure the continuation of healthy client relationships by making sure that deals between both parties are fair and to the satisfaction of all.
- They will work with CXO's of the client to build possibilities of multi million deals and use all resources available to close these deals.
This involves a high amount of value based sales, consultative sales.
- The strategic account manager typically spends much of their time developing and executing strategies to maximize sales by locating and increase the size of the client wallet share, and ensuring the continuity of the existing base.
- Though the practice of managing accounts is primarily done in the office, the customer-oriented nature of the strategic account manager's responsibilities may require significant amounts of travel in order to meet with the strategic clients.
- Success at this position requires strong verbal and written communications skills to effectively reach out to clients and maintain existing business arrangements. Also important is the ability to manage time effectively, as strategic account managers are often tasked with meeting quotas representing either sales figures or raw client numbers.
- Companies may hire strategic account managers on varying levels, with those atop the hierarchy responsible for entire regions or even countries. As such, there may be specific educational demands from employers, especially in positions which require international travel.
- For all levels, a bachelor's degree in business management or a related field generally is a requirement, and previous experience with account management is always preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.