Manager - Recruitment at WEN - Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:81 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Director - Statutory Audit - Consulting Firm (18-28 yrs)
Director Stat Audit
The professional will be a part of the key senior team of Stat division for planning, coordinating & executing Statutory Audits for clients ranging from mid to large corporate across industry verticals.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Plan and manage the entire life cycle of the audit.
2. Lead the audit process and successful completion of financial audits
3. Analyse financial statements and identify audit-related issues
4. Capable to handle Statutory audit / Limited Reviews/ Tax Audit, Assurance assignment independently
5. Planning the audit, preparation of the audit programme, and ensuring compliance with audit methods and reporting as per statutory obligations;
6. Drafting and presentation of auditor's report and review of significant accounting policies and notes to accounts.
7. Ensure work plan for all assignments are made well in advance with deliverables set for each member.
8. Interacting with Promoters / Senior Management of allocated client groups for ensuring management & successful execution of assignments.
9. Managing & supervising the allocated team to ensure efficient utilization of resources for completion of transactions.
10. Display Leadership capability by managing client relations, Business Development and growing the division
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE :
1. Must have experience in leading of statutory & tax audits of mid to large corporate clients in various industry sectors
2. Mandatory working experience of IND AS for Listed or Non-Listed Clients;
3. Proficiency in handling a wide spectrum of activities encompassing finalization of accounts, reviewing internal systems & procedures and extending remedial actions/ suggestion for improvement of the same;
4. Display understanding of client's business, industry and issues and be able to interact with clients effectively and address their issues tactfully
5. Well versed with modern accounting systems, procedures & provisions of Companies Act, Income Tax Act,
6. GST and other Laws relating to Corporate Audits;
7. A track record of academic excellence In depth experience in Audit of large clients from diversified industries built whilst working at reputed Chartered Accountancy Firms in India;
8. Proven supervisory & leadership skills & experience in managing a reasonably sized team.
9. Managing and mentoring the team to ensure timely delivery of quality work
10. Excellent Networking & Business development skills
11. Excellent IT skills for Data Management