Director - Software Quality Engineering - Automation Testing (18-25 yrs)
Industry - IT
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - Selenium, automation, director
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Team management and individual tracking to accomplish the development task and mentor technical resources in Quality Engineering teams.
- Manage engineering and operational project teams in the design, test and deployment of new infrastructure projects, products, and/or features
Client Details :
Our Client is the longest-running, market-leading software platform for technology solution providers around the world
Reporting to the Onshore leadership, the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Mentoring technical resources in QE teams and managing engineering and operational project teams in the design, test and deployment of new infrastructure projects, products, and/or features.
- Ensuring new technologies are employed productively in operations by planning their release, working with internal customers on adoption, as well as identifying and resolving problems throughout the project's life cycle.
- Planning, coordinating, and delivering engineering projects by working closely with Product Management and other teams by understanding the priorities.
- Building a team of strong A+ engineers to join a high pace, high quality engineering team
- Ensuring delivery against QA org objectives and key results
- Defining QA strategy and aligning all the stakeholders
- Working closely with other managers for better planning and Communicate and Collaborate with stakeholders
- Planning and Execution of QA deliverable
- Defining metrics, capturing measures and generating reports
The key requirements of a successful applicant are:
- 18+ years of experience with minimum 5 years of experience in technically leading software Quality Engineering using Agile / Scrum
- Experience developing SAAS product from concept to implementation in a production setting & scaling to Millions of Users
- Experience with Unit Testing Automation, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Automation techniques
- Experience in QE Process - BDD, TDD approach,, Budget planning, Cost Optimisation, Roll Backs, Micro Services Architecture & Containers.
- Re-architecting Experience is a must.
- Experience in developing QA Automation framework
- Experience with test/defect management tools
Senior leadership role with high accountability and ownership
Market leading compensation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Priyanka Menon on +91 124 452 5493.
Contact - Priyanka Menon - +91 124 452 5493
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.