Recruiter at Goken India
Views:5238 Applications:314 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Director - Software Engineering - IT Firm (9-28 yrs)
Director of Software Engineering to lead a team of talented and smart engineers and be part of a growing team in Fashion+AI space.
Job Responsibilities :
- Team building and leadership
- Hire and build a high performing engineering team
- Mentor junior engineers and constantly raise the bar of engineering practices across the team.
- Hold yourself and others to high technical standards (design, architecture, and implementation)
- Think outside the box to solve complex challenging problems
- End to end engineering
- Collaborate with PM and team members on requirement analysis and design
- Architect, design, implement, test and deliver highly scalable products
- Work across full technology stack to deliver end-to-end solutions
- Implement testing and QA strategy to ensure high code coverage and good software quality.
- Implement CI/CD principles and best deployment practices
- Implement end-to-end process monitoring and alerting for critical services
- Work on Computer Vision and Machine Learning (prior experience not required but should be able to catch up)
- Remote team coordination across functional areas
- Follow and contribute to internal procedures, software engineering practices, tools, lean processes, and coding standards
- Continue to learn and introduce emerging technologies
What we are looking for :
- Hands-on active programmer, architect and excellent in software engineering
- Expert knowledge of full stack development, preferably MEAN stack
- Good understanding of data modelling with NoSQL or SQL databases
- Proficient in design patterns and object-oriented programming
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science/ Information Technology / Engineering
- 8+ years of web development experience
- Startup experience - understanding of being lean, frugal and quick
- Prior experience or knowledge of Machine Learning or Computer vision is good to have but not mandatory. This is an excellent opportunity to learn the same from our CTO.
- 3+ years of experience as a team lead/manager.
- Experience in hiring and managing engineers
- Successful delivery of end-to-end SAAS product
- Excellent work ethics: http://www.techstars.com/code-of-conduct/
- Good communication skills and high integrity
- Excellent programming skills, architect, software engineering
Location: Pune / Chennai.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.