Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:324 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Director - Software Engineering - IT (15-25 yrs)
Technology is the core and integral part of what we do, all the way to harnessing power of data and AI/ML for sensors, IIOT and Advanced Drones, the technology teams are Dreaming Big and Delivering on future. As part of our Technology drive, we are looking for on-board talented and passionate people (Full Stack Engineers, Product Leaders, Cyber Experts, Data Buffs, Architects) across multiple locations including India, Romania, parts of Europe and North America.
As Director, Software Engineering, you will provide technology leadership, guiding architectural and design decisions. You will deliver and support multiple aspects of our platform, services, and associated architecture patterns. You will support multiple technologies. You must be able to provide career coaching and support for team members to develop their technical, business, and professional skills.
Who you are and what defines you?
- A force-multiplier for technology and software engineering purpose, helping team in crafting a winning strategy.
- A thought and opportunity to build something that does not exist, turning ambiguity into vision and direction, and a go getter I can aggressive approach gets your adrenaline going
- You possess a sense of intellectual curiosity and a burning desire to learn. A clear thinker, decisive, thrive in working across global teams and expert in dealing with ambiguity
- Experience and expertise in building and leading a large software engineering team across the globe to develop and rapid delivery of platform, services and solution capabilities
- Your technical leadership includes the ability to inspire, influence, hire and mentor the young and talented team.
What you will own?
- Providing technical expertise and leading a global team of software engineers, responsible for building platforms, API and cloud native applications based on Microservice architecture
- As part of Technology Leadership team, collaborate with your peers to lead various strategy imperatives across different regions as well business domains
- Articulating and communication technology concepts to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists and software engineers
- Building and leading a large team in the development and rapid delivery of platform capabilities
- Monitor and manage the all activities and critical path tasks to ensure on-time solution delivery and cross-team, cross organizational coordination and communication
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships at all levels - from engineers to executives
- Act as a self-starter able to work in a fast pace environment and have an ability to work independently on complex problems and collaborate across cross functional teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computers, Software and/or its equivalent
- 15+ years' experience in software development
- 10+ years' building and leading software engineering teams
- 5+ years' experience in Agile practices and/or DevOps
- 3+ years in building and delivering cloud native application (pref. Microsoft Azure)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.