Associate Vice President at AdAstra Consultants
Views:3769 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Director - Software Development - IT (15-20 yrs)
We are looking for a Director of Software Development who will develop robust enterprise technology solutions and drive phenomenal growth for the company. The leader will form and lead a high performing software development team to deliver next-generation innovative cloud solutions to our customers.
Position: Director - Software Development
Experience: 15+ yrs
Qualification: B.Tech / B.E /MCA
Job Location: Bangalore
Key skills :
- Proven track record of 15 + years hands-on experience delivering enterprise production quality applications Java, .NET and front end frameworks
- Thorough understanding of Design patterns, User Interface design, AWS, SaaS, Software architecture
- Prior experience in successful Lean Agile path a plus
- Extensive collaborative experience working in a dynamic global matrix organization.
- Proven ability to coach and mentor teams to success.
- Passionate about technology and problem solving.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with a myriad of stakeholders towards successful implementation of technology solutions.
- Prior experience aligning technology to business objectives and strategy, driving collaborative initiatives to successfully deliver maximum value to customers.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Coaches and mentors the team towards building a high performing self-sustaining team to deliver world class technical solutions to our customers.
- Empower, nurture and build deep technical and managerial leadership
- Drive excellence in Customer experience through seamless product/service integration
- Demonstrated ability to lead initiatives and provide strategic and tactical direction to the development team
- Contribute to architectural design and overall architecture decisions and product road maps
- Research new technology and solution alternatives to find the best solutions to problems.
- Ultimately responsible for timely delivery of high quality software and value addition to customers. Researches and solves complex software production issues to unblock teams and customers.
- Motivates and builds teams that are self-sustaining and willing to break new paths in software innovation.
- Responsible for hiring the right leadership for the project in close partnership with Recruitment
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or computer-science related field
- 5 + years in a technology leadership role.
Kindly Note: Candidates from product development companies are preferred to apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.