Associate Vice President at AdAstra Consultants
Views:3318 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Director - Software Development - IT (15-20 yrs)
We are looking for a Director of Software Development who will develop robust enterprise technology solutions and drive phenomenal growth for the company. The leader will form and lead a high performing software development team to deliver next-generation innovative cloud solutions to our customers.
Position: Director - Software Development
Experience: 15+ yrs
Qualification: B.Tech / B.E /MCA
Job Location: Bangalore
Key skills :
- Proven track record of 15 + years hands-on experience delivering enterprise production quality applications Java, .NET and front end frameworks
- Thorough understanding of Design patterns, User Interface design, AWS, SaaS, Software architecture
- Prior experience in successful Lean Agile path a plus
- Extensive collaborative experience working in a dynamic global matrix organization.
- Proven ability to coach and mentor teams to success.
- Passionate about technology and problem solving.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with a myriad of stakeholders towards successful implementation of technology solutions.
- Prior experience aligning technology to business objectives and strategy, driving collaborative initiatives to successfully deliver maximum value to customers.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Coaches and mentors the team towards building a high performing self-sustaining team to deliver world class technical solutions to our customers.
- Empower, nurture and build deep technical and managerial leadership
- Drive excellence in Customer experience through seamless product/service integration
- Demonstrated ability to lead initiatives and provide strategic and tactical direction to the development team
- Contribute to architectural design and overall architecture decisions and product road maps
- Research new technology and solution alternatives to find the best solutions to problems.
- Ultimately responsible for timely delivery of high quality software and value addition to customers. Researches and solves complex software production issues to unblock teams and customers.
- Motivates and builds teams that are self-sustaining and willing to break new paths in software innovation.
- Responsible for hiring the right leadership for the project in close partnership with Recruitment
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or computer-science related field
- 5 + years in a technology leadership role.
Kindly Note: Candidates from product development companies are preferred to apply.