Director - Social Sector (12-18 yrs)
Our client is a leading consulting and advisory company having international presence looking for a strong leader who is well networked both with the govt and private sector . The role covers both domestic and international market .
- Identifying new business opportunities within India and in International, developing leads and contacting potential donors, devising business development strategies and implementing them.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking via various means.
- Maintain a high level of domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with the prospects.
- Coordinate with project implementation teams to ensure quality deliverables.
- Maintain a collaborative relationship with donor, funder, and/or client counterparts.
- Post Graduation
- Strong experience in maintaining relationship with the Government sector .
- Excellent relationship with multilateral/ unilateral agencies .
- Strong abilities in structuring commercial proposals, hands-on experience is a must.
- Strong network with donors /foundations and aid agencies
- Passion for making a difference in the social and economic empowerment
- Ability to travel both rural and international geographies and understand varied cultures .