Director - Skill Development & Learning - Consulting Firm (12-25 yrs)
Our client is a leading consulting firm with a presence in 18 countries around the globe:
- Developing and achieving Technical Support objectives and goals to support the organizational vision.
- Develop suitable programs for the development of clinical and broader based professional skills covering the subjects laid down in the training program curriculum and utilise a range of evaluation strategies in the continuous improvement of both formal and informal education programs
- Performing periodic and regular quality assessments and identifying compliance issues, concerns, and deficiencies
- Business plan formulation for Skill Development in various domains
- To support the senior team in leading, managing and developing new areas of work ensuring a high degree of responsiveness to the stated skills needs of local and national industry and commerce
- To ensure curriculum provision and developments are appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated and are in accordance with Centre policy
- Identification, motivation mobilization and selection of suitable trainees for skill development programs in coordination with the National bodies associated with us.
- Annually review skills and roles against competitor trends
- Provides strategic leadership and technical, operational, financial, and managerial leadership for successful implementation of project activities
- Supports the Technical Director by advising on program management, organizational development, pre-service education, in-service training, capacity building, and collaboration among Government, partners, and stakeholders
- To play a key role in fostering an orderly environment, including providing support for other members of the curriculum team, which is supportive of teaching and learning
- Designing and implementing procedures and or amendments that will create improved efficiencies and address future risk
- Oversees development of a monitoring and evaluation plan for the successive phases of the project to capture project performance and results
- To lead the development of appropriate syllabuses (including selecting those for examination purposes), resources, schemes of work, marking policies, assessment and teaching and learning strategies
- Work with other team members and the wider engineering community to develop and maintain good relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels including other companies, universities and research institutes
- To review the outcomes of assessment or examinations and to evaluate with members of the curriculum team and the senior team line manager, the effectiveness of the team's work
- Working innovatively with external partners to commission/develop appropriate training and interventions to improve and enhance the learning and development offer. Sourcing and developing specialist third party providers as required
- This includes the planning, development, implementation, management and maintenance of all applications, infrastructure, security, networks, technology training, as well as comprehensive support.Evaluates assigned personnel and performs related work as required.
- Provides oversight of program implementation including all activities, outputs, and outcomes related to project management and administration, including reporting, budget development and monitoring, financial transactions, execution of project plans, and project performance
- To develop and lead a coherent and coordinated policy and research programme that supports Relate to grow its influence and visibility.
- Taking a proactive approach to risk management, ensuring risks and issues are identified, addressed and reported and, where appropriate, escalated
- Collect information from records and reports, compile socioeconomic or other relevant data, and prepare reports on programme and project activities
- Contribute to the preparation of reports, project documents and submissions to governments by providing information, preparing tables and drafting selected sections. Participate in project activities and needs identification and prioritization, and assist with technical cooperation project design and workplan development
- Managing the design, development and delivery of a range of integrated learning and development solutions. Sourcing appropriate methodologies, and delivering training and facilitation to staff as required
- To commission thoughtful and agenda setting pieces of work, working with a range of partners including think tanks and academic researchers
- To develop and manage relationships with research institutes, think tanks, policy makers and other third sector organisations
- Update job knowledge and skills by participating in continuous professional development, e.g. training, professional/trade publications, maintaining personal networks, and membership of relevant professional organisations;
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.