Consultant Recruitment at UOS
Views:451 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Director - Six Sigma - Consulting Firm (12-15 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Looking for a more hands on experience on product management/ Digital transformation rather than traditional Six Sigma experience.
-Provide strategic leadership around initiatives focused on the sustained improvement of customer business processes.
- Drive the creation of breakthrough insights into business processes which unify and align strategy and operating plans resulting in enhanced shareholder value.
- Manage relationship with client(s)
- Responsible for overall quality of deliverables and success of client consulting engagement
- Responsible for collaboration internally to provide the best support for the client
- Identify leading industry trends, customer needs and build transformation strategy
- Identify, Lead and manage transformation projects
- Partner with onsite partners on ongoing initiatives.
- Responsible for Client satisfaction on all engagements in their purview
- Focused on driving improvements in revenue and driving cost out through more effective business processes, elimination of non-value added or duplicate efforts, waste and other related defects in the business process.
- Leverage analytics, emerging technology, processes and policy changes to maximize the capabilities and to enhance business value and ROI.
- Build platforms and avenues for best practice sharing across customers as well as internally across verticals
- Serve as a Lean coach to business leaders, helping to drive enterprise wide sustained improvements via strategy deployment and alignment to continuous improvement plans.
- Lead a team of Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belts and Black Belts that provide Lean Six Sigma coaching, mentoring and training leadership around initiatives focused on the sustained improvement of business processes
- Coach/consult executive management and guide Champions with project selection and scope, assuring linkage between projects and business and partner priorities
Education and Experience :
- Post Graduate
- 12-14 years of experience with 5-7 years in a consulting role
- Educational Qualifications- Tier 1 management degree, IIT undergraduate degree is preferable
- Extensive experience of applying lean six sigma methodologies to drive process improvements
- Experience in relevant industry domain - desirable
Skills Required :
- Prior enterprise-wide deployment leadership experience
- Track record of successful cross functional/ project management & deployment leadership experience
- Prior experience with Lean Six Sigma implementation and facilitation in roles of increasing leadership responsibility.
- Strong people management skills and Leadership skills
- Results based leadership style with strong impact and influencing skills.
- Tenacity and energy in leading change towards an effective work environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively to direct and motivate team and others, maintaining a persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills and process focus
- Ability to develop solutions for complex business functions and processes
- Knowledge of current industry trends in area of focus
- Ability to develop strategies and thought leadership
- Ability to manage client relationships at the stakeholder level and build lasting relationships