Lead Consultant at Watson Search Partner
Views:116 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Director - Site Reliability Engineering/DevOps/Infra/Cloud (18-24 yrs)
- Deliver world class products that will have an impact on 1000s of customers
- Ensure 5 9's of availability of services that is also highIy secure
- Ensure PCI/DSS, ISO and SOC2 compliances
- Work with engineering teams on CI/CD pipelines and high quality production releases
- Lead capacity planning, performance analysis, instrumentation and cost optimizations
- Lead a diverse team of high performing SREs who set new standards everyday
- Work with a smart, ambitious and humble team
- 18+ years' experience managing highIy scalable multi-tier web applications and APIs
- Excellent understanding of resilient and scalable distributed systems
- Excellent grasp of cloud technologies, SaaS, PaaS & IaaS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Mastery of Linux/U nix, deep understanding of internet and networking protocols
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, improvement areas, and performance bottlenecks
- Gather and analyze metrics from OS, network and applications to assist in performance tuning and fault finding
- Drive service quality and uptimes within the organization with well-defined processes and metrics including RCA
- Implement metrics driven processes to ensure service quality targets are met
- Good grasp of one or more languages
- Good understanding of Big Data technologies (Spark, NoSQL)
- Prior experience with Micro services based architectures is a plus
- Bachelors or master's degree in engineering
Who you are
- A leader whom the team looks up to on technical and non-technical aspects
- You galvanize the team towards common goals
- You raise the bar on Resiliency, Quality, Security, Performance of our applications
- You possess Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and pay close attention to detail
- You stay up to date with the latest technologies and mentor the team on technology
- You are great communicator and presenter
What we offer?
- Competitive pay, great workmates and an incredible culture to grow.
- Medical insurance for hospitalization & Insurance for Term Life.
- Flexible timings, work from home and Uber credits.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.