Delivery Manager at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:3191 Applications:780 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Director - Shared Services - BPO/ITeS (15-20 yrs)
We are looking to hire for a Director Shared Services for a leading Captive Services based at Hyderabad.
Exp : 15 - 20 Years
This leadership role will oversee a team of specialists who focus on Finance, HR, IT, Commercial, Procurement, and Supply Chain. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong focus on continuous improvement and culture building mindset. The leader of our Shared Services Center will establish productive partnerships with functional leaders to support and enable their processes.
- Partner with cross functional leadership as part of the steering committee to create and establish Shared Services Center in Hyderabad
- Lead the effort for identifying the site location, setting up the site, building out the infrastructure, and hiring the employees
- Uphold the strategy, approach, and scope of our Shared Services Center
- Assist in the development and establishment of site governance and the operating KPIs of the Shared Services Center
- Manage day-to-day operations of centralized teams to ensure all SLAs and performance metrics are consistently met, reviewed, revised as appropriate
- Build effective partnerships and communication channels with business units and leadership across the enterprise
- Plan for and anticipate short- and long-term resource needs
- Continuously assess processes and operational practices to identify opportunities for process redesign and automation, driving improvements in quality, performance, cycle time and cost
- Communicate proactively with team members to drive employee engagement and retention and develop internal talent
- Work with Process Owners to establish target improvement objectives in line with the operating model of the Shared Services Center, inclusive of targets for employee productivity and accuracy of transactions executed as well as levels of process efficiency, standardization and automation.
- Understand local laws and regulations in order to implement plans to successfully adapt the Shares Services Center as necessary
- Oversee the transition of new business processes as a result of Shared Services model expansion, company acquisitions, or the formation of new strategic partnerships.
The position holder must have a demonstrated track record of successfully managing complex cross-functional transformation initiatives within geographically dispersed matrix organizations. This individual must also be a proven relationship builder, able to operate within formal and informal networks while managing the competing interests of varied stakeholders. Expected behavioral competences include:
- Deep understanding of shared services organizations and models.
- Demonstrated ability in setting strategy, driving performance, consistently producing superior results, cultivating ownership while enforcing company policies
- Strategic leader with an aptitude for identifying, developing & retaining talent and building strong delivery teams
- Ability to influence and support 'culture change' within a multinational company at all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a senior executive audience internal and external
- Proven leadership capabilities and team working skills that can be applied in a complex matrix organization
- Analytical capacities to synthesize large quantities of complex data to generate meaningful insights
- Proactive nature and strong self-initiative in an unstructured environment
- Ability to identify and solve complex problems and manage conflict
- 8-10 years of international management experience and relationship building capabilities across cultures
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's Degree in Commerce, Business Administration, or a related field preferred