Talent Advisory Partner at Catalyst Solutions
Views:723 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Director - Servicing & Collection Strategy - Financial Services (8-18 yrs)
Director - Servicing Strategy
THE ROLE :
- You will be leading Collections and Student Success initiatives at the company.
- You will set up the overall strategy, establish priorities, and manage a team of analysts while supporting hands-on tactical activities as necessary to achieve the Company's goals.
- Your focus is to establish processes and systems to help company's borrowers achieve their potential, thereby ensuring that they are able to repay their loans. Key strategic initiatives include:
- Formulating collections strategies that are effective in helping borrowers through periods of financial hardship
- Building programs and resources to support borrowers with respect to career success and financial literacy
- Establishing and managing relationships with partners to provide services that are beneficial to the career and financial success of our customers
- Utilizing quantitative analyses to improve effectiveness, efficiency, and capacity planning
THE QUALIFICATIONS :
- Degree, with Masters or higher preferred
- 8+ years experience with progressively increased responsibility (preferably in Financial Services), with at least five years in a management/leadership role
- Experience and expertise with consumer credit performance
- Proven ability using quantitative data-driven analyses to deliver improved business performance
- Comfortable in a tech-heavy environment but able to explain technical and quantitative concepts to non-technical audiences
- A passion for financial inclusion and access to higher education is a must!
- In addition, you should be comfortable working in a start-up environment, meaning a small agile team, fast-evolving roles and responsibilities, variable workload and tight deadlines, a high degree of autonomy, and 80-20 everything.