Recruiter at V Beyond
Views:660 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Director - Service Excellence & Operational Excellence - BPO (15-20 yrs)
Professionals in this role get to :
- Facilitate and lead Site Scorecard reviews with the Site Director
- Identify and highlight the performance gap areas
- Prioritize gaps by business impact and convert into improvement projects
- Lead and mentor improvement projects to ensure programs and sites meet their performance goals
- Setup and drive governance around project reviews
- Deliver on the Quality Net Income Goals
- Train teams on LF, Table F, KPI Calculations, Site Scorecards basic of analysis
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with clients and/or team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
- Impact the bottom line: Prepare accurate and meaningful data reports & analysis on request by management; Assist immediate manager in preparing Dash boards
- Control risk: Perform variance analysis and handle all escalations using End to End T&E process knowledge; Identify and assist the team with specific challenges / bottlenecks faced
- Support the Site Lead and Service Delivery team in achieving internal and external goals by exemplifying the core values of the organization: Integrity, leadership, people, clients and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Support the Site Lead and Service Delivery team in achieving client and employee satisfaction while earning maximum potential revenue and margin through sustainable and repeatable projects.
- Be responsible for process improvement projects to reduce variation and waste.
Our most successful candidates will have :
- Black Belt AND/OR PM certification from a premier certification agency / company
- Strong data and process analysis Skills
- Advanced knowledge, skills and experience with Statistical Tools, Process Management (BPMS) Framework, WASTE Identification and Value Stream Mapping, Excel, Business Intelligence Tools / Data Visualization tools
- Advanced communication and presentation skills: Strong executive presence, Convincing and persuasion skills
- Experience with CLM organizations - with a focus on continuous improvement
- Knowledge and experience in the domain for the key programs at the site
- Ability to deploy and monetize all identified opportunities in the digital and automation space across all geos with a focus on penetration of platform solutions across our accounts
- Ability to drive large transformation projects
- Work Experience with the platform specific leads and the service delivery/ Geo leads to engage in projects and provide detailed guidance on the same
- Ability to find gaps, engage with teams, ask questions, and find solutions
- Ability to ask questions and strongly represent a point of view
- Build and leverage relationships.
- Candidate should be open to work in US Hours (preferred to work beyond 2am IST).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.