Director/Senior Vice President - Investment Banking - Healthcare/Life Sciences/Agri Biotech Sector (14-18 yrs)
Client is a group with deep roots in healthcare, life sciences, biotechnology, food industry and agri business. Their investment banking advisory practise aims at capital raising and M&A in these sectors, leveraging their industry depth, network and capitalise on their network of global consultants and advisors giving them access to more than 85 countries for cross border transactions.
- Applicant must have at least 10 years of front end investment banking (IB) experience with sectoral expertise in consumer, healthcare, pharma, packaging, logistics and should have driven a P&L role, responsible for revenue generation.
- Applicant must have strong network across clientele and investor community and be able to originate lucrative deals to leverage the platform strength and eventually add new sector focus.
- Should have led a team of Associates and guided them on deal dynamics and identify key issues and navigate through the execution process.
- Should be able to guide founder and the board on what is expected in terms of capital revenues and other metrics during process.
- Must be an MBA finance from Tier 1 B-School. Can be someone who is willing to move back from Corporate Strategy to Investment Banking.