Director/Senior Vice President - Data Science - Credit Domain (12-18 yrs)
Industry - KPO / Research / Analytics
Category - Consulting
Skills - Data Science, Credit risk analytics, Team management
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - As a Senior Vice President, you will be primarily responsible to develop core IP (Intellectual Property) for bank's credit intelligence suite. This will require you to have deep knowledge of statistics/data science/econometric tools, experience in building credit risk/ under-writing scorecards and assessment models and be up-to-date with changes in technology, finance and regulations.
Client Details :
- Europe based SME credit lending bank
- Among Europe's Fastest Growing Companies
- Develop core IP for bank's credit intelligence unit working closely with market research, credit and technology teams
- Walk through existing and potential clients through scientific and statistical approach for IP creation
- Lead and develop team of Data Scientists
- Develop statistics/ data science models to analyse high-frequency financial and macro-economic data
- Implement Machine learning algorithms including classification and clustering methods such as logistic regression, decision trees, random Forest, and K-means clustering
- Master's degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Statistics, Applied Math or any other related field
- 12-18 years of working experience
- Extensive knowledge of Statistical and Data Science techniques like time series analysis, multivariate regression, test of significance, maximum likelihood estimation, time series estimation & forecasting, optimization, simulations (Monte Carlo), asset pricing, data mining, pattern recognition, dimension reduction (PCA), Nowcasting and MIDAS
- Hands on experience of using R or Python with focus on statistical packages and working with databases such as SQL
- Good articulation skills for client interactions
- Good to have - Experience in Investment research
Job Offer :
- Great opportunity to develop professionally with a growing team
- International exposure and be part of new-age Europe based bank
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chanakya Khandelwal on +91 124 452 5451.
Contact - Chanakya Khandelwal - +91 124 452 5451
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.