Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:613 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Director/Senior Manager - US Mortgage Insurance/Lender Place Insurance (12-18 yrs)
Role :- Director / Sr.Manager - US Mortgage Insurance / Lender Place Insurance ( LPI )
Location - Pune
The primary role is to contribute to the success of the organisation by providing leadership and management of operational delivery across various clients in LPI - Insurance / US Mortgage Insurance. This individual will also drive the strategical initiatives across the vertical. Engage with clients to understand their requirements and drive the team to achieve the same.
Roles & Responsibilities -
1. To drive and lead the team to achieve and excel contractual obligations with various clients.
2. Interact with the internal and external stakeholders to manage the expectations.
3. Optimize the operational excellence to drive profitability. To anchor process improvement/compliance and other organizational initiatives. To ensure customer engagement / satisfaction.
4. Accomplish and exceed business goals through various methods.
5. Guide and mentor highly motivated team.
6. Liaison with front end team and provide support. Interact with solution and transition teams to ensure project requirements are met. Understand digital platform business need, product and trends on technology- Ability to carry exhaustive market research through marketing teams, data driven decision making, make business case and bring out recommendations to venture into business areas/new product developments.
7. Responsible for overall alignment to strategic customer segments expectations and goals, for seamless, transparent and frictionless experience that sustains mutual growth from client and company perspective.
8. Revenue, Cost and P&L Management
9. Own P&L Responsible to generate revenue through
10. Manage cost, scope, and schedule of each deliverable to ensure established SLAs and quality are Responsible for overall profitability of the account
Educational Qualification / Work Experience:
1. PG / MBA / Graduate with 12+ years of work experience, predominantly in USA residential mortgage industry with in depth knowledge of entire loan life cycle. Origination knowledge will be advantage.
(US) LPI-INSURANCE experience is a must for the success of this project
2. Exposure towards USA mortgage regulatory guidelines
3. Experience in handling huge team across multiple projects.
4. Active participation in Solutions and Transitions
5. Ownership of P&L or exposure towards
6. Understand market dynamics and drive business decisions
7. Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment and to manage multiple deadlines
8. Willing to work in US Shifts.