Director at Recruitment Firm
Views:1249 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Director/Senior Manager/Manager - Ops Improvement - Consumer Goods/Auto/Travel - Big 4 (7-15 yrs)
Expertise in process improvement/ automation.
- Experience in implementation of various strategy/ consumer goods/ auto/ travel sectors in cost optimization and process improvement studies
- Ability to analyse spend and identify cost optimization opportunities in one or more areas covering purchasing category management, direct materials procurement, indirect procurement, project procurement, inventory management, contracts / services procurement & administration.
- Ability to lead small to medium value engagements or components of large, complex engagements.
- Participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Participate in client meetings for active collaboration and delivery of services. Be proactive and demonstrate assertiveness in communicating with a client, exhibit excellent communication skills.
- Willing to travel and work on site with the clients, working in project teams at client locations
Desired attributes -
- Should have knowledge of tools/ levers/concepts like strategic sourcing, global sourcing, e-sourcing, Auctions etc.
- Good knowledge of costing mechanism (Zero-based, Activity based] and Total Cost of Ownership evaluation
- Certified professionals will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain composed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- MBA + Engineering Degree