Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:2417 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Director/Senior Manager - Machines & Equipment Valuation - Consulting Firm (13-23 yrs)
Saudi Arabia - Director/Senior Manager - Machines & Equipment Valuator - Consulting Firm
Employer - MNC Consulting Firms
Role. - Director- Valuation
Job Location - Saudi Arabia
Profile - Machines and Equipment Valuator
Accommodation: Permanent accommodation will not be given by the employer
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Manage, assist and/or perform other valuation analysis projects (IVS compliant)
- Communicate project (IVS compliant) status in a timely and effective manner to meet internal workflow and external client deadlines.
- Manage, train and work to develop responsible, trained staff by assisting in recruiting, developing training aids, acting as an instructor in professional development programs, and involvement in staff mentoring program.
- Manage multiple engagements and assume responsibility for high-quality client deliverables.
- Manage engagements, which may include hands-on preparation of analysis and reports, as needed.
- Prepare appraisals and other consulting reports that can assist the client with decision making according to international valuation standards (IVS)
- Report Writing - Presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner according to IVS
- Record Keeping - Documenting all pertinent data used in analysis according to IVS.
- Research and assess machines and equipment information
- Research industry and market comparables for both new and used cost of specific equipment
- Conduct site visits at client sites
- Subject matter expert and thought leader, both for the firm and the industry, through presentations, both internal and external, and written communications, such as blog posts or contributing articles to industry publications or websites.
- Enhance and improve effectiveness of analysis processes, financial models and reports according to IVS
- Supervise staff and provide on-the-job training and mentoring, as well as review of workpapers and reports prepared by staff.
- Analyze data regarding comparable sales, listings, rentals and build data base.
- Construct financial models, including discounted cash flow
- Meet with existing and prospective clients
- Interact on a regular basis with clients
Please apply with your updated CV with below details if this suits your requirement:
1. Current Salary
2. Expected Salary
3. Current Employer
4. Current Location
5. Notice Period
6. Ok for Saudi Arabia-Yes / No