Director/Senior Manager - Chief Business Operation/Corporate Strategist - Chief of Staff - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (11-13 yrs)
Role - Chief Business Operation / Corporate Strategist - Director and Sr Manager
SHOULD HAVE WORKED IN CEOs office or closely with the CEO in developing strategists, scaling products/ business, new initiatives, vast global program management
ONLY - FEMALES WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE
Location - REMOTE - Currently
Client - Campaigning - ADTECH
REPORT- TO EQUIVALENT TO COO.
Important - This is not just a Program manager role, we are looking at someone with vast exp in managing entire business operation. This is an individual contributors role and expects some one to work with cross functional BUs in scaling their individual BUs to next level through strategic insight. The incumbent is responsible to scale up the BUs efficiencies, productivity and operations.
- Some one with vast knowledge in managing global programs and scaling multiple product/programs will be an ideal fit for the role.
- We are strictly looking at people with strong education background- Ivy / Tier A only Corporate / Marketing strategist-Ideally worked on inhouse products only Service background-will not be entertained
- Looking for experienced results-oriented professional with a proven track record in strategy, planning, transformation, integration, program management building relationships, managing executive stakeholders, leading teams, consulting and vendor management.
- Lead Business deliver programs for multiple Bus.
- Scaling the business, working on integrating products & innovation.
- Should have exp in global client program mgmt.
- Involve in corporate strategy building and transformation.
- Work closely with CEO / B.Us in managing & executing effective business operations / programs
- Develop next generation key clients & Market Practice along with managing various client programs
- Ensure the programme articulate vision and strategy is embedded in meeting the objective of each B.U
- Work with Business Unit leader / partners in providing them with strategies to build and extend current client relationships.
- Should have worked in introducing innovation which impacts for positive outcome for each program.
- Share and disseminate best practices across B.Us
- Coach & lead relationship B.U Partners in deployment of a broad business-oriented view to serve clients.
- Work towards planning & developing Marketing strategies viz a viz yearly business plan.
- Demonstrates good knowledge in a variety of technology concepts, practices, and procedures; specifically, technologies around big data, digital marketing and analytics and process around sales and marketing function
- The individual must have a minimum of 12-15 years of relevant strategic and operational support experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver communication programs that effectively connect to the business strategy
- Should be strong willed, a fast learner and able to effect changes fast
- The candidate must have an MBA and a strong comfort with the IT service/product engineering industry
Education - Tier A (IIM and similar renowned institutes)
Location - Bangalore
Industry Preferred - AdTech , IT ( core inhouse ) product development, Technology No service consulting
Reporting Structure- COO EQUIVALENT
Span of Control- Bangalore, India