Operation Manager at Future Track Edutech Pvt. Ltd.
Views:9538 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Director/Senior Manager - Actuarial - Consulting Firm (10-15 yrs)
Essential Functions :
- Qualified Actuary designation required with some years of post-qualification experience
- 10+ years of related experience preferred, a well-rounded actuary will be the best fit for the role, with an aptitude for modeling
- Strong communication skills are required so that the stakeholders understand and are engaged in any review process, and we are able to develop the testing standards from a customer point of view.
- Strong logical and conceptual skills, to give a comprehensive argument on why results are appropriate.
- Proven ability to collaborate with other areas, including IT.
- Works well under pressure and within time constraints to effectively accomplish individual and team objectives.
- Able to work independently, and resourceful enough to find solutions themselves.
- Self-starter who is innovative with solutions, and able to provide leadership.
- Self-initiated, drive and zeal for continuous improvement
- Ability to lead and work in a cross-cultural environment
- Ability to handle escalations, stakeholder Interactions, where required
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, external regulations and information security standards