Senior Manager - Recruitment at Spot Your Leaders
Views:552 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Director/Senior Director/VP - Sales - IT (14-22 yrs)
- Responsible for business development and sales of the Company's outsourced product development services.
- Be responsible for a revenue target
- Be hands-on manager, drive the sales team, and ensure their productivity and efficiency in meeting the target.
- Be responsible for hands-on calling, lead generation and closing of new accounts to meet the revenue goals.
- Work in collaboration with the engineering and presales teams.
- Note: The activities performed in this scope are prospecting for new business, detailed qualification of sales opportunities, management of the sales cycle, and negotiation of contracts and agreements. Develop and implement sales strategies keeping short- and long-term goals in perspective.
Necessary skills for the role-
- Must have 14+ years of experience in Business Development, Hands-on sales and Account Management
- Candidate should have sold product engineering services
- Should have people management experience -min of 8-10 direct reports
- MUST HAVE inside sales and direct sales experience for both US and domestic markets
- Candidates should have Storage, Networking, Virtualization, Cloud, IoT, and Analytics sales experience
- Must have experience in Enterprise sales and sales to F500 companies
- Strong technology knowledge and interest: the candidate should have worked in an engineering role in a data center product company in past and eventually shifted to sales, business development or product marketing.
- Participation in sales process either in a sales/business development role or in product marketing/product management role/pre-sales role.
- Should be an aggressive go-getter with high energy levels and must have an inherent hunger for sales.
- Good knowledge of storage, virtualization and networking markets and technologies is preferred.
- Should have adequate exposure to India based product engineering teams and processes so that the candidate can work closely and collaboratively with the engineering and sales teams in India.
- Must have the ability to create, develop and sustain relationships at the CTO/VP Engineering levels at prospective client companies
- Prior experience in selling of outsourced product development services is desirable.
- Proven capability to develop and manage sales opportunities from beginning to end including qualification, proposal creation, negotiation and closing
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.