Manager - Talent Acquisition at Agile 1
Views:3667 Applications:520 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Director/Senior Director - Strategic Accounts - IT (12-18 yrs)
Role Objective :
- Responsible for driving new growth opportunities within existing large enterprise clients. And meeting the assigned sales/revenue targets including quarterly /half years goals and aligned to achieve the company overall revenue objectives.
- Responsible for developing a cohesive account strategy and account mining plan to drive targeted sales growth and achieve high customer satisfaction for the organization.
- These include planning, reporting and sales program implementation. And foster close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for mining existing clients and creating new opportunity pipeline and progression.
- implementation and management of sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes. And integration with other organizational elements
- Provide clear account planning strategy and opportunity visibility and forecast of revenue.
- Responsible for achieving annual sales quotas including ACV, TCV and revenues from the client set assigned
- Accountable for the timely assignment of all sales organization objectives.
- Partners with senior leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring compliance to the defined sales process.
- Works closely with the senior leadership to understand sales and technology strategy.
- Ensures sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization.
- Works closely with the delivery teams to ensure that client satisfaction is maintained.
- Measured by revenue, TCV and ACV and new opportunities created from existing client set.
- Bachelor's degree in Sales & Marketing or related field is a must. Advanced degree (MBA) is preferred.
- 12- 15 of post-qualification experience
Competencies and Soft Skills:
- Demonstrates strong sales and relationship skills in the enterprise segment for IT solutions /platforms
- Demonstrates deep understanding of clients business and opportunity for improvement through technology intervention.
- Demonstrates basic understanding of the industry - Banking, FSS, others
- Very successful track record of managing and growing large enterprise accounts including large examples of large account growth and successful strategy of expanding using land and grow
- Exceptional ability to build sales pipeline, qualify and move them to a closure stage
- Ability to use sales tools and digital tools for lead generation
- Develops strong relationships with internal and external teams
- Assertive sales behavior especially in fighting competition and working with partners
- Demonstrates Strong customer orientation
- Partnering to achieve client solutions and business objective
- Very strong negotiation skills and influencing ability
- Go getter, with strong communication skills, and disciplined
- Technology understanding of AI, Automation, Analytics etc would is mandatory.
Interested candidates may send in their resumes for the further process. Should you need more clarifications, please feel free to call.