Recruiter at Peopleimpact
Views:495 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Director/Senior Director - RCM Business Lead (18-30 yrs)
Title for this role - Director OR Senior Director
Exp - 25+ years
Shift - General
Reports to - Chief Delivery Officer
Work Location - Chennai
Expertise - Handling End to End RCM business and delivery
Company: Global Healthcare product base company
Must have Skill set:
- Must be able to manage the End to End RCM practice.
- Current HC size is 200+ and scope to grow up to 1000 HC in next few years
- Must be able to create business plan, can drive growth with revenue cycle capability, building new opportunity, building new capabilities, building the team, solutioning, new process setup, start a service from scratch, P&L accountability, manage operations etc
- Thoughtful leadership
- Areas of expertise like Payment/Revenue Integrity or Coding or Denial Management
- Work location - Chennai & Work from Office
We are looking for a strong leader to lead our Provider Practice. This leadership role would involve business strategy planning, business development, stakeholder management, capability development, and employee engagement. The practice Lead will be responsible for overall leadership of the provider team including, but not limited to:
- Performance Management
- Service Excellence
- Quality Assurance and Risk Management
- Practice Performance
- Budgeting and Finance
- Practice Development
- Facilitate the planning and organization of all strategic initiatives. Direct and oversee the initiation progress, resource requirements, financial performance, benefits and value levers, and communications associated with, tactical and business as usual projects led by the function.
- Identify, develop, and execute key processes that improve overall organizational efficiency and effectiveness including governance. Direct budgets and related financial oversight
- Own and lead special projects related to current or future business priorities. This could include, but is not limited to, researching new and innovative technologies, vendors, products, etc. and determining the alignment to the strategic plan and business impact.
- Perform management responsibilities involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity.
- Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary
- Oversight of Revenue Cycle Management services
- Implement and manage efficient and effective operational policies, processes, and best practices within the functions of the revenue cycle.
- Establishes annual goals and objectives for the team based on the organization's overall strategic goals.
- Provide expertise in automation and driving the team to identify automation opportunities
- Leverage EMR expertise and act as a subject matter expert
- Liaison with leadership team in the US across technology and business process services
- Effectively communicates with team members, customers, partners, and management, including assisting with or conducting more complex technical walkthroughs, reporting project status, enabling vendor solutions, and providing accurate and concise documentation.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
The experience we need to add to our team required:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Information Technology and 18+ years of experience in the Healthcare Provider space (IT and Business Process)
- Experience in revenue cycle operations
- Experience on EMR implementation/support. Experience with EPIC (preferred) Good to have
- Device / Application Integration
- Business intelligence and data analytics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.