Senior Consultant at Wenger & Watson Inc
Views:557 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Director/Senior Director - Product - Design & Digital Product Agency (8-15 yrs)
We are selectively engaging with Senior talent for a leadership opportunity for a design and Digital Product agency based out of Bangalore.
Designation:- Director Product and Strategy
This role will report to VP Product in Silicon Valley. The location of this role is Bengaluru.
- Lead clients toward powerful solutions
- Leveraging IQ and EQ to earn trust and become a thought leader partner for a portfolio of key accounts
- Combining empathy with data, create unique views on the problem statement, customer personas & needs, opportunity areas, and solution territories that will provide the highest value to the customer and to our clients business
- Develop insights at all stages of strategic and creative development, from opportunity mapping through concept testing, usability and multi-variant testing to analytics assessment
- Develop frameworks for clients to prioritize experience and product elements
In partnership with Creative and engineering, co-develop, and lead client workshops in new and inspiring ways
- Experiment and A/B test different experiences to learn fast and iterate
- Elevate the reputation of the firm with distinctive perspectives on the industry and culture
- Contribute to industry-leading research, white papers, and speaking engagements
- Have a strong POV on different industries like fintech, healthcare, retail etc.
- Lead a team of 5-10 product people and inspire them to do their life's work
- An ability to understand different tech platforms and work closely with the engineering teams on tradeoffs etc.
- Deep knowledge developing world-class digital experience and product strategy
- Strong track record working for top-tier product companies, with particular depth in categories that represent complex customer experiences, such as healthcare, financial services, or retail
- Strong case studies of strategies that led to breakthrough creative and highly effective outcomes
- 8-15 years of digital experience
- An energetic go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit and a relentless focus on creating amazing work
- A hands-on individual with a high degree of initiative and dynamism
- A solid communicator & collaborator, someone who values the power of words and wields it gracefully
- A design-obsessed individual, one who loves solving large problems and applying the best in systems thinking to do it holistically
- A brand visionary, who can help paint the picture for how brands should power their digital experiences
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.