Manager - Recruitment & Delivery at Qualihires
Views:1354 Applications:615 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Director/Senior Director - Operations - FMCG (7-12 yrs)
- Procurement and Sourcing: Develop and enhance sourcing strategies for all of more than 1500 SKUs ranging from groceries to disposables to fixed assets ensuring quality and lowest costs across geographies.
- Developing vendors across India and China to fuel company's rapid expansion plans.
- Develop SKU-level supply and demand planning models ensuring optimum stocks levels are maintained avoiding stock-outs, over-stocking and expiry.
- Ensuring all vendor payments are happening on time as per agreed credit cycle.
- Managing team of 6-8 procurement specialists quality and lowest costs across geographies
- Warehouse Operations :Managing flawless Warehousing operations across all regions.
- Ensure OTIF% (On-time In-Full) metrics of warehouse are meeting targets.
- Devise strategy to optimize warehousing cost.
- Keep Warehouse inventory variance in check"
- Production and Commissary operations "Manage 24- 7 central commissary operations across all regions ensuring OTIF % metrics are maintained.
- Ensure food safety and quality standards are maintained.
- Ensure production infrastructure, plan and manpower is updated as per increasing cafe numbers'.
- Manage optimized third-party cold logistics for daily delivery to cafes as per defined delivery schedule.
- Optimize cold logistics cost as per increasing cafe numbers.
- Ensure defined food safety temperature conditions are maintained while delivering at cafes.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree From One Of IITs.
- Have A Minimum Of 8 Years Of Experience Working In A Startup Leading Operations Or Supply Chain.
- Comfortable In Working In An Unstructured Environment.
- Should Be A People Leader.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.