Senior Consultant at Mavens t/a Antal International Network
Views:4905 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Director/Senior Director/Expert/Senior Expert - Supply Chain Management - FMCG/FMCD/eCommerce Sector - Consulting Firm (11-18 yrs)
Director/Sr. Director/ Expert/ Sr. Expert - Supply Chian Management (FMCG/FMCD/E-commerce)
This role is at a Tier 1 Management Consulting Company of the world based out of India.
- The professional should be Supply Chain Guru in all the focus areas of SCM and can be from FMCG/FMCD industry, E-commerce (Flipkart/ Amazon,etc..) industry, logistics industry (DHL/FedEx) who also keeps a stronghold of consulting others in the above domain.
- The Professional should be able to advise and consult to the employer's client in the activities related to the purchase of material, material planning, production planning, inventory control, shipping/receiving and stores functions.
- Will consultant and advise on leading development of AOP and STRAP, works autonomously to achieve organizational objectives and drive functional excellence and continuous improvement.
- This position will also help in transforming employer's client's enterprise Supply Chain into a dynamic and flexible network continually optimized with AI technologies and supported by automation to meet the current and future expectations of the end customer through the speed of delivery, highest accuracy, and lowest cost.
- Will be accountable for and able to advise and consult to lead complex global project teams.
- Search is for a very senior Professional who has high experience of leading advance supply chain with proven track records with digital flavor would be the ideal profile and should be willing to do extensive traveling.
Requirements and Responsibilities -
- Directs an organization's overall supply chain operations, including purchasing and inventory of raw materials, selection of vendors, and distribution of finished goods.
- Evaluates past performance data to forecast needs and production scheduling.
- Develops strategic plans to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations.
- Manages a departmental sub-function within a broader departmental function.
- Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
- Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function.
WE VALUE -
- Significant experience in a broad leadership role
- Strong project management and problem-solving skill
- Lead and solve complex organizational problems
- Significant influencing and collaboration skills
- Expertise on leading/driving change, and mentor for new leaders or peers
- Deep expertise and exposure to different organizational disciplines
- Mentor new leaders or peers
- Significant experience in Materials management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.