Consultant at Innoquest Consulting
Views:1213 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Director/Senior Director - Digital Transformation - IT (12-30 yrs)
The aforesaid opportunity is with a business process transformation enterprise, delivering comprehensive platforms and solutions driven by technology for Mortgage, Banking, Title Insurance, Cards & Payments, Lender Placed Insurance and other Industries.
Overall 12-15 years experience with 6+ years in RPA led process automation / Experience in traditional technologies like .Net, Java, etc / Expertise in market leading RPA platforms / Experience in Cloud technologies
Essential Qualification & Work Experience:
Minimum of 12-17 years of experience in Digital solution Architecture domain ( 6+ years in RPA led process automation)- RPA, Process Automation & other automation tools.
Must be BTech/MCA (IT/CS).
Soft Skills :
Entrepreneurial mindset - always see things in multiple angles, constantly challenge the norm and constantly looking for better solutions to problems.
- Design Thinking Concepts.
- Research Oriented.
- Demonstrate business ownership in conjunction with operational excellence.
- Abstract thinking to create structured plans.
- Confident in influencing senior management, development, and sales teams.
- Preferred experience IT/Fintech, Start ups, E-commerce, Retail Industries for consumer or institutional clients (B2C OR B2B).
- Experience of latest digital technology such as AI/ML, API, Microservices, SMAC, Chatbots, etc.
- P & L accountability with business acumen.
- This role will require the person to establish the unit as a practice lead for RPA, Automation & digital transformation with business focus to generate revenue and responsible for P & L. The Digital RPA lead & solution Architect role is expected to strategize, develop and execute digital platform technology needs and facilitate the development of the right future-state architecture and ensure its effective adoption.
- The RPA lead & Architect will work in a collaborative manner with the RPA team which is focused on piloting, designing, developing and deploying BOTs for automating workflows in all streams of the business. Position is a key member of a team to establish RPA value and architect the solutions to enable the next level by adding cognitive capabilities using ML and AI algorithms making solutions BOTs compliant.
- This position provides opportunity to demonstrate your leadership in technical and analytical skills by participating /leading in a variety of projects that will be leveraging RPA to bring value across the organization, generate revenue and manage P & L.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Strategic & Business :
This role will require the person to establish the unit as a practice lead for automation & digital transformation with business focus to generate revenue and responsible for P & L.
- Own the definition of the principles that guide technology decisions for the platforms / products.
- Own the implementation of RPA Technology Architecture (ETA) based on business requirements and IT strategies, as well as to rectify gaps and pain points within the current state.
- Analyzes the current digital technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvements.
- Approves and modifies the designs and architectures by reviewing end-user topology, security, performance, and interoperability requirements.
- Develop joint offerings with Alliance and product vendors.
- Participates and guides in domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction.
- Aligns architectural strategy with business goals.
- Assists in the analysis, design, and development of a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
- Understanding of other digital technology such as AI/ML, data analytics, NLP, Block chain, SMAC, Chat bots within the Digital Architecture practice Aligns architectural strategy with business goals.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Cloud technologies - PaaS and IaaS across AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Strong understanding in API and Developer Economy, API design and best practices.
- Experience in traditional technologies like .Net, Java and in designing and architecting objects for databases with SQL Server, Oracle.
- Deep expertise in at least one of market leading RPA platforms such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, PEGA, OpenSpan, UI Path and deep understanding of technology and architecture concepts.
- Build and deploy Machine learning applications using Tensor Flow, Python.
- Plan, estimate and implement bots to automate repeatable processes using Automation Anywhere tools across business processes and functions that span multiple environments.
- Designing, engineering, and coding BOT solutions for a highly complex on-prem and private cloud environments.
- Configure and build automation as specified in the requirements and design documents.
- Designing/building all artifacts (scripts, flows, rules, virtual workers, etc.), as well as integrating with complex systems (Web services, Mainframe applications, OCR).
- Conduct code reviews to ensure the highest level of quality.
- Operate to the production schedule, monitor Bot and Bot Runner performance, respond to escalated user issues, conduct problem isolation, and resolutions, and perform back-ups per scheduled.
- Conduct performance tuning and enhancements to optimize Bot deployments, maintain processing environments, enable and conduct virtual server management, and ensure the readiness of any Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Responsible for end to end RPA activities and sign off.
- Work closely with business experts to document and define business cases and best uses for RPA.
- Develop product and sales partnership model with other leading tech providers.
Research and Selection of Technology:
Work closely with product, marketing and business teams and create solution architecture to select digital technologies for product/platform development. The technical architecture strategy will directly depend on the chosen technology stack.technologies for product/platform development. The technical architecture strategy will directly depend on the chosen technology stack.