Vice President - Human Capital at Matrix Partners India
Views:1477 Applications:357 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Director/Senior Director - Digital Marketing - Hospitality (8-12 yrs)
Director/Senior Director - Digital Marketing (For Treebo)
We are partnering with our portfolio company, Treebo to hire a Director/ Sr. Director - DTC Sales & Marketing .
About Treebo :
Treebo is India's most loved brand and one of the largest chains in the budget segment of hospitality. With a network of 850+ hotels across 100+ cities, Treebo offers travelers the unprecedented value proposition of high-quality stays at affordable prices wherever they go. We are proud of putting dignity back into budget travel where earlier the traveler was forced to contend with poor quality and hygiene. We offer our customers a 100% Quality Guarantee involving a full refund of their booking amount in case their experience is not perfect. We are growing at a break-neck pace, having multiplied 3x year-on-year. We are committed to achieving cash breakeven within the next few months and building a long term, sustainable business.
Treebo is a Great Places to WorkTM certified organisation. We take immense pride in our culture which is built on a strong foundation of 7 values. Some of these values include - "Exhibit Owner Mindset", "Have the humility and hunger to learn and help learn", amongst others. We strongly believe in offering our people - "Treebs", as they are called - unmatched opportunities to learn and grow. If you're looking to work at a place that is built on strong fundamentals of business and professional conduct, Treebo is the place for you.
- Leadership role with responsibility for defining and executing the strategy for direct-to-customer sales and marketing of Treebo
- Direct accountability for outcome metrics (booking value generated from direct channels, ROI delivered on spends, traffic across channels, etc.) and input metrics (ranks and visibility on search, quality of content for all hotels on various channels, etc.)
- Manage paid interventions across all channels - CPC, display, affiliates, metas, etc. Manage interventions to drive up organic traffic and transactions - SEO, blogs, ASO
- Identifying emerging opportunities - partnerships, new channels, etc. - to drive up share of DTC compared to third party channels
- Work with product team for regular innovations on desktop, app, and m-web products Retention of existing customers through interventions like email marketing, loyalty, promotions Responsible for presentation of regular updates and analytics in various forums
- Responsible for brand marketing - including digital and offline campaigns
- Manage social media presence - grow followers/ subscribers, maintain brand tonality, put out regular high-quality content, come up with innovative interventions
What the ideal candidate will look like :
- Experience of 8-10 years (including hands on experience of running campaigns) in multiple aspects of digital/ performance marketing
- Sound understanding of DTC brands, channel dynamics, importance of brand building
- Well versed with all common tools and tech used in digital marketing - mark-tech tools, analytics, Google tools, social media tools, amongst others
- Experience of leading team of at least 4-5 people
- Independent thinker/ problem solver + curious learner who is always on top of the latest trends and technologies in this area and has a well-informed point of view on the strategy for their channel