Director/Senior Director - Client Services - Global Media Agency (9-16 yrs)
We are looking for a Director & Sr. Director - Client Services for one of the leading global media agencies in Delhi.
Roles - Director & Sr. Director (Client Services)
Exp - 9+ years
Location - Mumbai
About our Client:
Our client is part of the global media agency with mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. They do this by employing the world's very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today's digital marketing landscape. They hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. They promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging.
About the role :
As a Client Services Director, you will be responsible for the strategic, and day-to-day leadership of a key client account/s spanning all aspects of the business. You'll need to understand all our discipline areas deep enough to be able to advise on initiatives ranging from media campaigns to design & build projects to creative.
Were looking for intelligent people who can passionately represent Essence, develop a talented team, ensure outstanding delivery to the client, and create opportunities for our relationship to blossom.
Some of the things we'd like you to do :
- Put yourself in the clients mindset: develop their business like its your own. Use everything in your background and within Essence to advise, action and deliver outstanding results.
- Take direct responsibility for Essences strategic relationship with the client and the associated lifetime client value.
- Actively support the client's commercial objectives through their strategic marketing planning - you will be expected to contribute across all channels.
- Ensure that the offering is appropriately positioned to best support the client's objectives.
- Mentor the internal team in their understanding of, and approach to, supporting the clients strategic marketing plan, and manage the day-to-day throughout of the team
- Ensure the operational excellence of campaigns, aligning to established best practices and processes.
- Continually assess team capabilities and look to resolve any gaps through the personal development of existing resources or by leading recruitment efforts
- Build and develop a deep understanding of the client's sector, the strategic issues, new initiatives and the client's competitive position; share this understanding with colleagues as appropriate and act as the source of marketing knowledge for the sector.
- Provide ad hoc support to the client, as requested, to solve a broad strategic marketing problem.
- Identify opportunities for deepening the client relationship through innovation, the adoption of new marketing technologies and the use of a broader range of agency services.
- In particular, you'll need a very solid understanding of modern Internet technologies and how they can be used to guarantee marketing effectiveness.
- Use your understanding of the broader agency landscape to contribute to all agency meetings. Support the team in the delivery of ongoing services where requested.
A bit about yourself :
- Strong media planning experience across all channels.
- 9-15 years of experience working in an integrated agency environment.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining senior-level client relationships and ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience coordinating and managing internal agency teams
- Experience leading a team and developing direct reports
- Extensive understanding of media optimization principles and an interest in driving campaign performance